- James Litjens, Associate Director Emerging Technologies at Arq Group
- Benoit Tournier, Marketing and Business Development Director, IoT Solutions at Sierra Wireless
- How Digital Twins can deliver ROI by optimising manufacturing processes and system design
- How Sierra Wireless’ Octave platform makes Digital Twins accessible and easily deployable at a low-cost
- How M2M Connectivity and Arq Group’s partnership can make Digital Twins a reality for your business. Speakers
Manufacturing in Australia is undergoing a significant step change. Challenged by political and socio-economic turmoil, manufacturers are looking for ways to become disruption-proof. Globally, Deloitte is predicting a -5.4% decline for the sector in 2021. And while the take up of smart technologies like AI and industrial IoT are on the increase, the current climate is forcing manufacturers to consider even more transformative technologies.
Digital Twins is the next generation of IoT technology which is poised to disrupt the manufacturing sector. But while broadly understood, it has remained a hero technology – more part of the space race than the production line.
Digital Twins are vital to testing future scenarios, enhancing asset performance and proactively anticipating maintenance faults. Critically, they help to reduce operating costs and extend the life of machinery and equipment.