- Anthony Petts, Director – Sales at M2M Connectivity
- Wayne Law, Technology Strategy, Commercial Engineering, at Telstra Enterprise
- Latest Telstra 3G shutdown schedule and implications for your operations
- New network technologies that maybe a better fit for your applications
- Options for remotely managing your deployment
- Security considerations
- Deployment considerations
Don’t be caught off guard by the 3G shutdown. Attend this webinar to get the latest update from Telstra and learn six simple survival steps to safeguard your IoT application. With only 18 months until Telstra shuts off their service (30th June 2024); major supply chain issues impacting parts – times up. If your business relies on this technology (whether small or large scale), don’t wait any longer!
This interactive survival webinar is for anyone who relies on 3G technology, from small business owners to enterprise-level customers. You’ll learn about the different technologies available for upgrading and get tips for planning your deployment. Don’t let the 3G shutdown disrupt your business – attend this webinar today!